ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
DESCRIPTION OF SERVICE
Services shall include, but not be limited to, any service and content YSRN performs for you, as well as the offering of any Content displayed, transmitted or performed on the Site or through the Services. Services include, but are not limited to access to portal and provided content and the possibilty to make comments to content and discussions. Content includes, but is not limited to text, user comments, messages, information, data, graphics, news articles, photographs, images, illustrations, software, audio clips and video clips, TV programs, video films, or any combination thereof.
YSRN may change, suspend or discontinue the Services or any Content for any reason, at any time, including the availability of any feature or content. YSRN may also impose limits on certain features and services or restrict your access to parts or all of the Services without notice or liability.
- To violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws)
- To post or transmit, or cause to be posted or cause to be transmitted, any Content that is infringing, obscene, abusive, offensive or otherwise violates any law or right of any third party
- To use the Site for any illegal or unauthorized purpose (if you are an international user, you agree to comply with all local laws regarding online conduct and acceptable content)
- With the exception of accessing RSS feeds, you will not use any automated means to access the Site for any purpose without our expressly written permission
- To take any action that imposes unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our service infrastructure
- To artificially alter any YSRN service
- To create separate user accounts for the purpose of artificially altering YSRN services; or participating in any other organized effort that in any way alters the results of YSRN services
- To abuse, harass, threaten, impersonate or intimidate any YSRN user or anyone else
- To impose any action designed or intended to obtain password, account, or private information from any YSRN user
- To create or submit unwanted email ("Spam")
- To advertise to, or ask, or urge, any user to buy or sell any products or services without YSRN´s consent.
- To use any information obtained from the Services in order to contact, advertise to, propose, or sell to any user without YSRN´s consent
- To interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site
- To in any way attempt to influence any third party to manipulate or otherwise affect the site in any manner
- To bypass any measures we may use to prevent or restrict access to the Site
- To attempt to impersonate another user or person
- To create or modify a similar product or service in competition with YSRN
If you violate any of these rules for user conduct, YSRN has the right to terminate your access to the Service.
YSRN may remove any Content and/or YSRN account(s) at any time for any reason which includes, but is not limited to, receipt of requests or complaints from third parties or authorities relating to said Content), or for no reason at all.
You are solely responsible for taking necessary precautions to protect yourself and your computer systems from harmful or destructive content (some examples are viruses, worms, Trojans).
YSRN disclaims any responsibility or liability of any kind for any harm or damage which results from using YSRN Service or Site or Content on the Site.
MEMBERSHIP REGISTRATION OBLIGATIONS AND ACCOUNTS
To use certain YSRN features requires that you create a membership account.
YSRN has one level of anonymous users and one level of members: Registered Users
Anonymous users may access any Content on the site without registration.
To become a Registered User you have to provide: 1) A user name, 2) An optional real name, 3) A password, and 4) A working email address of your own.
Registered Users may post comments to articles and actively participate in discussions on Minds, which is YSRN's forum for discussions on matters relevant to YSRN.
User name’s must not be selected with the intent to be offensive, vulgar or to impersonate another person than you.
YSRN is provided “as is” and “as available”, without any express or implied warranties. You agree to that YSRN has no control over, and no duty to take any action regarding which users gain access to the Site or use the Services. You acknowledge that YSRN has no responsibility regarding what effects the Content may have on you or how you may interpret or use the Content. You also fully accept that YSRN has no responsibility regarding what actions you may take as a result of being exposed to the Content. YSRN will not be responsible or liable for the accuracy, copyright compliance, legality or decency of material contained in or accessed through the Site or the Services.
The Services may provide, or third parties may provide, links to other sites on Internet sites. YSRN has no control over such sites. You agree that YSRN is not responsible for the availability of such external sites or liable for any content, advertising, products or other materials on or available from such sites. You further agree that such sites may contain information that some people may find offensive or inappropriate and you only are responsible for your own reactions to such content
You further agree that YSRN shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused by use of or reliance on any such Content, goods or services available on or through any such site.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
In no event shall YSRN be liable for any loss of profits or damages of any kind with respect to, or for substitutions for, the site, the Service or the Content.
YSRN shall not be liable for any failure to perform its commitments if such failure results from any cause beyond YSRN's reasonable control.
GOVERNING LAW; DISPUTE RESOLUTION
YSRN, YourSwedenRightNow and YSRN graphics, logos, designs, page headers, button icons, scripts, and service names are trademarks owned by DACC Systems AB.